- How is LongKey doing now?
- Is the automated process a done deal or still ongoing?
- What's the upfront capital requirement now, if any?
- Can they fund a partial roll-out based on existing cash flows?
- I know LongKey management is on board with the focus on Banlan, but what about ICBC and the 5,000 manufacturers, how long can they wait?
This is the answer I got back from Johnson.
So it looks like the IFS business is on hold for now, but LongKey is still active and working on a next generation solution. We should not expect any significant revenues out of LongKey until Peak confirms its focus back onto that business.